Stall modification - testing the frame out

Here is the finished structure. It has a painted board on the bottom, complete front and back support kept in place by the inner beams and connected an adjustable beam (not photographed) at the top which can slot into three settings. A new addition of the front/back supportive structures are the two shorter beams at the bottom, which match the ones at the top and give it extra stability within the cart. Take a look.

Full frame

Close up of board with inner support
I tested its stability by having my uncle pull me along in the cart outside. It was fine, I didn't die or anything.

Next I need to add the reinforcement blocks in the corners of the frame which appear fragile. I have some material which I can add a layer of underneath the wooden board so that it is cushioned and will be less noisy when being transported down the road.

I also need to sand down the whole thing as this wood is for outdoor projects and is quite rough. Then I can paint it.

Comments

Popular Posts